20th Advanced Accelerator Concepts Workshop (AAC’22)
Sponsored by the IEEE Council on Superconductivity
November 6-11, 2022
Hyatt Regency Long Island, Hauppauge, NY
The AAC’22 workshop is a biennial forum for intensive discussions on long-term research in advanced accelerator physics and technology. This research supports the development of capabilities for the basic sciences, from photon science to high energy physics, as well as the development of compact accelerators for industrial, medical and security applications.
This year’s meeting will host multiple working groups exploring advanced acceleration techniques, particle sources, beam instrumentation and control methods, radiation generation, and computational modeling. AAC 2022 will organize into working groups covering the following topical areas:
- Laser-Plasma Wakefield Acceleration
- Computation for Accelerator Physics
- Laser and High-Gradient Structure-Based Acceleration
- Beam-Driven Acceleration
- Beam Sources, Monitoring, and Control
- Laser-Plasma Acceleration Ions
- Radiation Generation and Advanced Concepts
- Advanced Laser and Beam Technology and Facilities
Please check back regularly for updates as the Organizing Committee finalizes the workshop program.