To register for AAC 2022, you need to have submitted a Request for Attendance. The link to registration will be emailed to the email address you provided in your Request for Approval. If you received notification that you are invited to attend but have not received the email to register for AAC 2022 or to make your hotel reservations, please contact email@example.com.
Online/Pre-Workshop registration closes October 26.
Registration at the Hyatt Regency Long Island will take place
from 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm on Sunday, November 6 in the Grand Ballroom Foyer.
The registration desk will be open Monday through Friday as well. The desk hours will be posted onsite.
|IEEE Member||Non-IEEE Member||Student|
| Through September 21
|September 22 – October 26||$1,050||$1,240||$500|
|After October 26||$1,100||$1,320||$550|
The workshop registration fee covers admission to the technical sessions, workshop materials, the workshop proceedings, lunch and refreshment breaks daily, the Opening Reception on Sunday evening, the Poster Reception on Tuesday evening, and the Dinner Banquet on Thursday evening.
Social Event Tickets
Tickets may be purchased to the following events for companions. Please note: The conference registration fee includes one ticket to the Opening Reception, one ticket to the Poster Reception and one ticket to the Dinner Banquet.
|Opening Reception (Sunday) – $70|
|Dinner Banquet (Thursday) – $90|
Brookhaven National Laboratory Tour
Participants can register for the Brookhaven National Laboratory tour on Wednesday, November 9, 2022. Attendance at the BNL tours is complimentary to workshop attendees.
- All visitors to the Laboratory age 16 and older, must bring photo-identification (e.g. driver’s license, passport). View requirements.
- Some tours may visit active research facilities.
- Guests must wear long pants and flat, closed-toe shoes. Access may be restricted if proper attire is not worn.
All payments must be made in U.S. dollars. Acceptable forms of payment are:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express)
- Check (must be drawn on a U.S. Bank in U.S. dollars, made payable to “IEEE AAC 2022”, and mailed to Centennial Conferences at the address listed below)
- Wire Transfer (please contact Centennial Conferences for bank wire instructions)
To qualify for the early registration fee, your payment – not your payment commitment – must be received by September 7, 2022.
For cancellations, pre-paid registration fees are refundable less a US $95 processing fee if notification of cancellation submitted in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 17, 2022. Cancellations after October 17, 2022 will result in forfeiture of the entire registration fee; however, a substitute registrant will be accepted.
AAC 2022 Workshop Management
908 Main Street, Suite 350
Louisville, CO USA
Phone:  303-499-2299
Fax:  303-499-2599