The 20th Advanced Accelerator Concepts Workshop (AAC’22) will take place at the Hyatt Regency Long Island, which also provides hotel accommodations. The Hyatt Regency Long Island is located at 1717 Motor Parkway, Hauppauge, New York, 11788.
The Hyatt Regency Long Island is a hidden gem of Long Island with easy access to the world-class Wind-Watch Golf & Country Club and a short drive to high-end shopping centers and Long Island wineries on the East End. The hotel offers many amenities including indoor pools, hot tubs, and exercise room.
Online hotel reservations have now closed. If you need a hotel reservation at the Hyatt Regency Long Island, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transportation and Driving Directions
Conveniently located in Hauppauge on Long Island and minutes from regional transportation hubs including the Long Island Railroad, MacArthur Airport in Islip, and major highways like the Long Island Expressway, getting to and from the hotel is easy.
From JFK Airport
- It is a 66.9 km (41 mi) taxi trip to the hotel. Expect to pay $220-$270.
- By train the trip takes roughly 1.5 hours, and costs $5-8. Route Information Here.
From La Guardia Airport
- It is a 64.9 km (40 mi) taxi trip to the hotel. Expect to pay $210-$260.
- By bus/train the trip takes roughly 2 hours, and costs $13-$24. Route Information Here.
Car Service Offered at both NY Airports
- Round trip on average is $230
Islip McArthur International Airport
- Taxis are stationed outside of baggage claim area.
- Please see hotel concierge for taxi reservations from the hotel.
- Offering service throughout Nassau County, NICE connects riders with other transportation in the greater New York area. Call (516) 336-6600.
Nearby Public Transit Centers
- Central Islip Train Station (3.6 miles)
- Ronkonkoma Train Station (4.5 miles)
- Long Island MacArthur (ISP) Airport (7 miles)
- LaGuardia (LGA) International Airport (40 miles)
- John F. Kennedy (JFK) International Airport (40 miles)
- Newark Liberty (EWR) International Airport (70 miles)